Reading some of the posts in my fave blogs I have been thinking what am I thankful for this year… and came up with these
1. I am around another year. That’s saying a lot ask my docs.
2. Fairly good Health so to speak right now
3. Mom is improving
4. A fairly new grand daughter that’s healthy
5. A beautiful family and loving family
6. My Husband for being my rock in all my sicknesses ( is that a word) making me laugh when I am crying, for being my friend and listening to me, for loving me whole heartedly and thinking of me always
for being my other half in every sense of the word. I love you.
my 2 dogs that are my husbands but follow me when I just move, for my 4 cats that always make me smile even when I am sad.
For finding out that I can do crafts, as in crocheting and loom knitting even though I always thought I couldn’t.
For my blgging friends, thanks for reading me once in a while and hopefully enjoying my ramblings.
For all the things the good lord has blessed me with.
Thanks you all……….Hugs from a chilled 36 degree’s South Texas ( just for you Cindy)