Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Sunday before Thanksgiving

I have been MIA…lol. Well loads going on in RL. My mom was in the hospital again this time 2 weeks for pneumonia. Just got her home to my house  friday. So its been hectic. I am  still working on Christmas gifts. Got 2 sets of potholders done for my daughter and DIL. then  looked at some christmas ornaments  at Brenda’s http://loomlady.blogspot.com/

to also  do some ornaments for everyone. Still crocheting some scarfs to go with some hats I made. For some reason I don’t like making scarfs. Not sure why. They seem to take forever I think anyhow. so working on 2 different ones not so I get bored.

Other than that

37160_439702337573_545692573_5166743_5393394_n

our little cutie sleeps about 3 hours before getting hungry so that’s not too bad.. Abby is still waking her up during the day to play with her and hold her…lol

so for now just in case I don’t get a chance to  say it later this week

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone…

Hugs from South Texas

Birgit

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pattern, sorry your Mom had more time at the hospital but glad she's back and the little cutie is a real live doll! Take care of yourself Mausie...you have a lot going on this Christmas from what you are telling us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems that you've much to be thankful for this week: a new wee one to shower with love, your mom back home, and a jump on Christmas gift making.

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete