Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bet you all thought I had forgotten to Blog

Well I haven’t..lol I am around… still … doc appointments have kept me busy

then mom of course..

I read your blogs if not daily then every other day … love your stories of the crafting

you do and the visits you make….I share in your wonder of unique items you see and find

I am building your homes with you or remodel your rooms with you.

I am not a good writer…I don’t write funny or interesting the way some of you do.

But I am here. finished another hat the other day… working on another one.

Stopped at Jo-anns on my way to the docs today…

Got a Bargain………….. Bernat cotton yarn…. 100% 12 oz….variegated…… marked down from

$9.99 to $ 4.99………for 12 ounces can you believe it?? I can make tons of dishcloths from that.

and other goodies…

Anyhow gotta run for now… Will try to take some pics of the new hat and

post them

later you all

Hugs from South Texas

Birgit

P.S: A chilly 40 * at 6 pm…. supposed to get in the 20ties tonite…

No comments:

Post a Comment