Friday, June 10, 2011

Another round of ?????

Well again its been a few..lol  between grandkids  and doctor appointments

and being lazy and trying to crochet my baby blanket and and and…

well you all know what I mean… Anyhow,,blogger is  crazy  sometimes I get updates

sometimes I don’t.. Sometimes I can post comments sometimes I can’t

sort of feels like “Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don’t” Peanut Clip Art

Know what I mean??  

Was really enjoying  the weather  now its hot…Even able to be outside in the evenings for a

few nite’s till it got hot….. I think you get the picture I really don’t like hot.

Been to  my new endocrinologist  2 times have to change from insulin pump to long acting.

Normally the pump and site is changed every 3 days. Since I am on plavix and 325 mg Aspirin

I bleed more so  my pump started giving me error all the time.. Daily   needed to change site..

no fun  and since I can’t stop Plavix or Aspirin   long acting insulin here I come…

That took some getting used to again.. But levels are good… fewer lows really no highs

Let me tell you waking up at 4:30 in the AM  with a BS of 43  covered in sweat eyes not working right   is no fun..Run for that sugar time  but its better now… did some adjusting and we are

getting there……..

New cardiologist also  made me run the  marathon with a lexiscan chemical stress test..

Calls me the next day… Birgit he says we need to do a heart cath… Stress and echo show

abnormal… Well I knew that….I have being a diabetic really do… not just the fact that you really need to watch what you eat and how much but also my  cardiac symptoms are absent.. Null , Nix, Nada….  chest pain yes but I never know really how bad it is … pressure mainly  never a OMG

pain… Don’t know if that makes sense …But cardiac patients who are diabetics  do not have the typical cardiac symptoms due to  the nerve damage from the diabetes….

anyhow  the 27th off for heart cath……..

well almost a year since the last one..Lets see what is found now….

Then on my baby blanket crocheting front … not coming along fast at all….seems like my hands or arms keep falling asleep..I am about 1/4  there…..I think…anyhow….

I  keep up with all my  bloggy friends… never fear….its just sometimes not time  to comment

or  can’t do much more than click the mouse to read /….

so this is my latest update…. grandkids coming tonite ….

Hugs to all……Birgit3D Smiles (342) yes I need a drink if I would drink…………lol

No comments:

Post a Comment