Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some Interesting Facts about me……Just what you wanted to know…lol

Thank you Casey.....

 

I have never done a fun survey  , I thought it might be fun to do one. This is one I've seen around the blogs lately, so here's mine! If you have done this one already or do it now, I'd love to read yours as well, just leave me a comment with the link!


A. Age: 52,

B. Bed size: full

C. Chore that you hate: The most? Dishes

D. Dogs: 2 mutts

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, pc and quiet time to read news and blog updates

F. Favourite color: right now  lavender, purple

G. Gold or Silver: hmm gold

H. Height: 5'2”
I. Instruments you play: none

J. Job title: Mom, grandma,schnuckel
K. Kids: 2 one boy one girl

L. Live: Indiana

M. Mother's name: Helga
N. Nicknames: Schatzi ,schnuckel or Mausie All Hubby’s names for me…

O. Overnight hospital stays: way to many to count

P. Pet peeve: leaving empty containers in a cabinet or fridge

Q. Quote from a movie: none really

R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3 2 brothers 1 sister

T. Time you wake up: anywhere from 6 am through 8

U. Underwear: I wear underwear. yup sure do
V. Vegetable you hate: things like collards and mustard greens but love spinach

W. What makes you run late: my husband if I need to be on time I tell him 30 minutes earlier

X. X-Rays you've had: again to many to count,, each arm,shoulders, foot,chest etc etc

Y. Yummy food that you make: Lasagna

Z. Zoo animal: I have none  but if I did it would be a dolphin

 

truckin5599721556557565444444 hugs Birgit

3 comments:

  1. thanks for leaving me your link to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birgit,

    I've been behind lately in reading blogs. Sorry to hear about all of your health issues. Goodness. I understand your frustration with blogger. I had connections problems this morning and had to go into the depths of the system. Scary! I read each line carefull and just hope I didn't mess anything up. Remember to take a day, or an hour, and just do somthing for you! We won't forget you if you don't always comment btw!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete