Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Friday Eve as my old Boss used to say...

Well a couple days peace and quiet now from doc appointments then next week tuesday the 21st I go for my 7th Heart cath...Oh well this too shall pass I suppose....
Treated myself today with my 40% off Hobby Lobby coupon and bought my 10" authentic Knitting board... yippee can't wait. Going to start on my grand daughters all colored afghan on it. its going to be in 10" wide strips each strip a different color... Pink, purple. lime green. lavender,yellow... might add a couple more colors... Abby wants an all colored afghan.
so she shall have one....I will post a pic of some of the colors I have already. I am using Caron simply soft since I really like those vibrant colors and I am sure she will too.

One of the blogs I am following is Attic 24
such lovely colors in her works...........

See ya soon I hope...
Hugs Birgit

No comments:

Post a Comment